Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Who here would rather cut off their own arm than roll a 'Forceuser'?

sharptalons

^ concealment spec are pretty similar to assassins (not as overpowered though if thats jus what you mean)

They aren't similar at all. Just because they have stealth and 1 backstab move doesn't make them similar.

The resource systems are hugely different. The damage is totally different. Their roles are different (healer/dps vs tank/dps) and their roles in PvP are totally different.

I'm no Star Wars expert, but when he said this, it was like 20ish years after the Jedi were mostly wiped out?

Prequils didn't exist back then, but Obi Wan established that the Jedi were killed off.

So, maybe everyone just forgot what the Force could do? :3

That Imperial guy sure seemed surprised when Vader choked him.

Indeed. But I just wish he could put up more resistance instead of basically going "Vader! Taste my blast-- wait no nevermind".

the name Force itself explains the raw power it will take your muscles to generate enough energy to lift a person up in the air and crush him slowly then throw him through the air face first into a giant rock!

i simply love raw violence and power... not stateting that ranged weapons isent powerful but using your own energy produced by your brain and muscles to disengrate targets are just the most evil and personal way to kill a living thing ^^

Seems extreme when traditional blasters did a swift job during order 66 :)

They weren't created though, they EVOLVED that way.

Vronskr, who also evolved on that planet, hunted using the Force. Ysalamiri evolved that ability as a defensive measure.

I think Myrkr was struck out of Jedi archives as a defensive measure... neither Jedi NOR Sith would want to spend too long there if they could help it.

They weren't created though, they EVOLVED that way.

Vronskr, who also evolved on that planet, hunted using the Force. Ysalamiri evolved that ability as a defensive measure.

I think Myrkr was struck out of Jedi archives as a defensive measure... neither Jedi NOR Sith would want to spend too long there if they could help it.

Waiting for the unveiling of the Ysalamiri as the new expansion race. ;)

Waiting for the unveiling of the Ysalamiri as the new expansion race. ;)

Not possible. They weren't sapient. Sentient yes, sapient no. And they had to remain attached to certain tree limbs to get nutrients or they would DIE.

Vronskr showing up as enemies though, that would be neat. Or Myrkr as a planet... wait, no, that would completely destroy any ability for Consulars and Inquisitors to really play as they should be. Nevermind.

I have a severe dislike of lightsabers and the force. Give me ingenuity and gusto every day of the week. Plus, it doesn't help that the devs favor force users like they're demigods. You should be able to blast back some fruit jedi mid force leap. Anyway rant over. Return to the burning of Rome.

You have a severe dislike of lightsabers and the force...I really think you chose the wrong game :D

Ahh, look at all the cute little subservient agents and bounty hunters out there. There is nothing wrong with going to work everyday, obeying orders, getting a paycheck and going home at the end of the day. Leave the important things like the political infrastructure, warmongering, and the slave trade to your true leaders the Sith.

Not all of us were born leaders, it's ok to follow. You can be rest assured that we are thinking of your interests in the long run. One day you will see the Sith Empire rule the galaxy and you can rest easy in the knowledge that you were apart of it.

Some people people are justing better at the graceful art of force use and lightsaber dueling. There is nothing wrong with the simplicity of pulling a trigger. It gets the job done right?

Sincerely,

A Dark Lord of the Sith (All you grunts out there can call me Master, mmmkay)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.