Pyro or Arsenal?

Mamm

First please before creating a new thread, use that handy dandy search bar to see if the answer is already posted in a thread. And in this case just scroll down because the same question is asked and answered on this very page.

The long short is your asking a question which is impossible to answer. We dont have very much data on the subject and it all comes down to playatyle. No one can tell you which is better and anyone that tries is only telling you which playstyle they prefer because there is simply not enough data provided without combat logs and not enough testing to reach a conclusion.

Edited by Albinosmurf

I think search is disabled right now....

Anyways - the majority of players from Beta have been recommending Arsenal builds. I would recommend taking some time to hover over each skill box in both trees and decide which one sounds like more fun or more along your playstyle.

I think search is disabled right now....

Anyways - the majority of players from Beta have been recommending Arsenal builds. I would recommend taking some time to hover over each skill box in both trees and decide which one sounds like more fun or more along your playstyle.

:cool::cool:

I am currently doing Pyrotech. It seems to have a significant edge early on because you have no heat issues (all of your damage comes from a rotation of Rapid Shots for Combustible Gas Cylinder proc, Rail Gun, and then Unload; CBC procs based on ticks, and Rapid Shot generates the most ticks per second whereas Unload only generates 3). This means you can use the more luxurious abilities like Missile Blast, Death From Above, and maybe some scanning. With your companion healing you, you can go from one mob group to another without stopping to vent heat Edited by Suzut