Sage Dps loses their most valuable attack method

LegionXMcCoy

After 1.2 Came into effect, Sages that were not built to heal but rather built for Dps noticed that our beloved Telekinetic Wave is no longer part of the PoM build. And when fighting we can no longer activate T-wave without the 3 second charging time anymore.. I don't understand why you removed that from the PoM build, As it was A Primary weapon used for players with this build. What was the reasoning for removing one of our primary ability?

The Sage Dps no longer put out the Damage needed to defend themselves like before..:mad::mad:

Coolwatta

It's a powerful weapon, why wouldn't we rely on it.. It was our main weapon used, stuns & floats may be ok for getting them to stop for a brief moment but what about taking them down.. when in a Wz with others that pack more of a punch than we do, weapons like that are what keep us in the game.. that disturbance doesn't get the job done and Force Quake takes entirely too long and is not mobile I understand that you non Sorcs prefer us not to have such a powerful ability.. but then again it was what made us so compatible and now I'ts like they don't do the same job as before 1.2