The New Pet

Lizarus-Rajal

You get the free pet if you have at least one level 50 toon by 04/12/12 when the 1.2 patch came out. If not, you're SOL sorry...

You can still go find one though, if you know where they are...which no one seems atm lol

You get the free pet if you have at least one level 50 toon by 04/12/12 when the 1.2 patch came out. If not, you're SOL sorry...

You can still go find one though, if you know where they are...which no one seems atm lol

Dude you're so wrong, that's for the free 30 days of play. Apparently if you're a subscriber then you get the pet. Didn't see anything about having to complete act 1.

I could be wrong but that's all I read in the article

from email :

As an added bonus, we will be awarding all active subscribers an in-game Legacy reward, the Legacy Tauntaun Ram Pet**, as our way of saying thanks for your support. The Tauntaun Ram Pet will be delivered to you via in-game mail by April 24, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 25, 2012, 4:59AM GMT.

from website

In order to make sure that you receive your in-game Legacy Tauntaun Ram, your account must meet the following criteria by April 12, 2012 ,12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT or April 21, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT:

You must have purchased the game and redeemed an official Game Product Registration Code at the Code Redemption Center.

You must have signed up for a recurring subscription using a valid payment method OR redeemed a Game Time Code.

Your account must not be banned.

Just have an active account in that timeframe.

Edited by Kirameki

ummm no.

we all get a free pet on or about the 24th. period. if as of 4/12 server down for patch 1.2 if you had at least one level 5o toon. you get 30 days free.

you are welcome for the clarification.

with biowares habit of not giving enough data for people to figure things out, it almost seems like bioware thinks we all are sub par intellects.

but with the way bioware posts things always double speak and the fear of "saying something offhand" they are always pretty vague.

i too would assume legacy update you would need at least one chapter and your legacy name at least to use the pet. if not to get one anyways.

but it reads EVERYONE gets a tauntaun baby. as long as certain criteria are met. that is having a game time card or reoccurring subscription set up.

and having a account in good standing by the server down time 4/12/12

i think is a silly pet, but hey its free right?

id rather have a grown up mountable tauntaun and wookie species unlocks than anything else but.....ill take good care of the little guy. and you never know i might be able to train the jawa to ride it.......then it would be like that classic video game Joust! lol buncha jawas on tauntaun babies running round the fleet...rofl....the vision cracks me up