This is the OFFICIAL 4.13.12 Second-Server-Downtime Post

SiriusVD

Greetings all.

As discussed by the in-game "Server Admin" announcement, here is our official post explaining what the heck is going on.

As of 4.13.2012, at 10:30 AM Eastern time, we are bringing down the servers for maintenance.

The servers were brought down to address ???? and will be down for ???? hours and ???? minutes.

The servers will be back up at approximately ????.

We will post any further updates here.

The reason is the servers were brought down a second time for the following reasons:

1. The Black Hole Content has been completely removed from the game.

2. Legacy Vendors have been completely removed from the game.

3. Guild Banks have been completely removed from the game.

4. Various environments and environmental effects/items have been rolled back to pre 1.2

Hopefully it will just be an prepost patch we will be getting, which should take a couple of hours, max 3 hours. Or they are actually going to take down the servers to investigate the issue to so solve it, this however will take about 8 hours i would assume. :sul_tongue:

Hopefully it will just be an prepost patch we will be getting, which should take a couple of hours, max 3 hours. Or they are actually going to take down the servers to investigate the issue to so solve it, this however will take about 8 hours i would assume. :sul_tongue:

I'm glad I didn't leave work early now heh.