UI Question

Fezzie

I've been having a ton of fun playing around with the new UI features. I think I have it fine tuned except for one thing...

My conversations from quest givers or turning in quests (where I can select my responses) is waaay off on the far right side of my computer screen. I can't find the anchor in the UI configuration to move it around. When I select the UI tool, there isn't anything there in the same space where the conversations are coming up. Does anyone know what it's called? Or how I can move it back to the center of my screen??

Thanks bunches!

:csw_probe:

There is a drop down menu in the interface editor that allows you to select different things, such as group, ops, warzone and conversations. You want to select conversation, and move the 'response wheel'.

Or check out this video I made. It's in there too :)

About 1 minute in is the part you'll want.

There is a drop down menu in the interface editor that allows you to select different things, such as group, ops, warzone and conversations. You want to select conversation, and move the 'response wheel'.

Donuffin, you are a God,

Thx for making this

:)

Donuffin, that is a fantastic video! Could I ask you to consider posting it in our Member Guides and Helpful Information forum, please?