30% dmg nerf on tracer not 10%

Bioware really needs to quit with the ninja nerfs, nerfed radius and dmg of Death from above and a 30% dmg nerf to tracer

You forget that unload with barrage buff also nerfed HARD, and jet boost, we are walking target dummies, can't do DPS anymore, and no mobility, not even a interrupt, wonder how bioware justify this now!

I quit the game cuz of this, is like they don't know whats going on in WZ what classes dominate, i say that since they buff one of already strongest classes Marauder's, and the most OP of them all Assassin was'nt nerfed at all, and don't get me started on sorcs..

Bioware really needs to quit with the ninja nerfs, nerfed radius and dmg of Death from above and a 30% dmg nerf to tracer

Didn't you quit yesterday? Stop making threads and complaining, we heard you the first 2 times you posted.

You forget that unload with barrage buff also nerfed HARD, and jet boost, we are walking target dummies, can't do DPS anymore, and no mobility, not even a interrupt, wonder how bioware justify this now!

I quit the game cuz of this, is like they don't know whats going on in WZ what classes dominate, i say that since they buff one of already strongest classes Marauder's, and the most OP of them all Assassin was'nt nerfed at all, and don't get me started on sorcs..

So you quit b/c you can't work around your class? Cool story bro... I on the other hand am doin just find with the nerfs... maybe lrn2play or don't play at all save us the trouble... the nerve of people ... O i am quitting ect ect.. **** tracer got nerfed and DFA *** were you expecting on it...... a buff lol..... and it wasn't NINJA nerf fyi it has been stated in PTS notes that they decreased it lol... so

1. Cry more..

2. Figure out WHY your not hitting to hard I.E. expertise rating/surge ect

3. Lrn2 adapt

or just go on and leave we/this game will still be here and don't need to hear the dribble.

I HARDLY agree, I couldn't believe my eyes in first WZ I played yesterday when 1.2 was released. BH now has no chance, sorry for saying it like this, we're now walking medals for enemy players. I am sorry for saying that, but because of this destruction of BH class (merc at me), I quit SWTOR. I will try to learn more during +30 days free bonus. I liked this class, thats why I choose it, I don't fancy playing lightsaber charracters, I liked Jango Fett in movie, no other class can replace the experience of playing BH at me, now when it's unplayable (yes you can call me NB or troller or ....), I will not continue. Anyway, it was beautiful playing BH and I am happy for the time I enjoyed it.

i agree, i seen a 200k decrease, no i can say there are probably reasons other than nerf maybe. But now my BH dont even play the same --it was like EVERYTHING took longer to cast, or maybe it was because i changed my hotkeys--i dunno, perhaps ill just roll a mara or jugg.

i will miss my pistols--that is a fact.

Edited by JTCK

So you quit b/c you can't work around your class? Cool story bro... I on the other hand am doin just find with the nerfs... maybe lrn2play or don't play at all save us the trouble... the nerve of people ... O i am quitting ect ect.. **** tracer got nerfed and DFA *** were you expecting on it...... a buff lol..... and it wasn't NINJA nerf fyi it has been stated in PTS notes that they decreased it lol... so

1. Cry more..

3. Lrn2 adapt

or just go on and leave we/this game will still be here and don't need to hear the dribble.

(Pssttt you're still giving yourself away, remove the dual sabers in your signature bro!)

1. Cry more..

3. Lrn2 adapt

No i quit since they made my class a useless class now, a free to kill class that have NOTHING anymore! so just **** kid!

(Pssttt you're still giving yourself away, remove the dual sabers in your signature bro!)

lol indeed! of course he plays a marauder, he loves he can be one of most OP class now, so he tryes to pretend that bh is ok now :p lol..

lol indeed! of course he plays a marauder, he loves he can be one of most OP class now, so he tryes to pretend that bh is ok now :p lol..

In the other thread he actually did one better.

He is leveling a Marauder (level 31) while sacking his level 50 Bounty Hunter. LOL

l2p indeed.