Server Maintenance

JasonMG

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care. I'm going to go read a book, cook a delicious dinner with fresh ingredients, then maybe go for a walk. It could be down for 2 days and here's how many f**** I'd give: _______. That many. For god's sake, it's a game. Go outside or spend time with your family you lard bodied things. If you can't muster the motivation to do that through the fog of your crippling depression, at least catch up on your Netflix instant queue.

Just once I wish a game company would call you people on your whiny, entitled crap and tell you where you can stick it. Most of you don't even know how this game works. It could be magic for all you know. Don't you understand what a miracle it is that it works at all? You have a screen that works as a window to another world that syncs up with people across the globe simultaneously and you're complaining that it's not perfect? You realize 100 years ago we'd all have been burnt at the stake as witches just for possessing knowledge of this technology? This is one of the most amazing things on the planet and you're upset that it's down for a little bit? Give me a break you spoiled, mouth breathing basement dwellers. Go do something on your cell phone that connects to invisible, wireless networks and lets you communicate with anyone in the world at a moment's notice AND it plays Angry Birds. Oh wait, you probably complain if that's down for more than a few minutes too don't you? You people are all insane.

Louis C.K., is that you?

Same here. Lost 100,000 credit transfer to my alt and they closed the ticket without replying.

Tickets and support are simply a scam.

No matter how hard you try, how good you explain and how deep you go in details, they simply trash you stuff and close the ticket.

ToR doesn't have a Support Service, period :)

Don't forget that you can play your PTS characters while this is going on. If you haven't loaded the PTS yet then now's a great tme to do so.

Oh yeah! the ones I have on Mists beta where I can create a guy, go to a vendor and get anything I want to test.

Yes it would as you completely ignored the false advertising part. Let's not go there. I am not in the mood to argue with you or flock a dead horse. It is common knowledge EA falsely advertised the product and BioWare SOMEwhat fixed this now. So stop wasting time on this. So do I. The fact is: I agree with your legal statement and counter: The hours of operation are poor and therefore the product does not meet my perfectly valid expectations thus I maintain the right to withhold continued payment and thus no further use this service. And no it's not whining, but now you should as it is another one that will be gone and if this trend continues there won't be a lot of fun for the last 'Mohican' fanboys all on their ownsome. Have fun.

Actually he did address your false advertising part, and i agree with him your wrong i may add :D Again he did address the your opinion on the "hours of operation" and again you clearly didnt read that properly, which isnt anyone problem but your own, and whats all that crap about withholding continued payment?? im assuming you have a active sub, inwhich case if you was to cancel its not like they are going to refund you the rest of the month's sub, and on top of that im gonna assume also you have a lvl 50 so you will have 30 days free added to your sub, and Yes you are whining!!

I don't care. I'm going to go read a book, cook a delicious dinner with fresh ingredients, then maybe go for a walk. It could be down for 2 days and here's how many f**** I'd give: _______. That many. For god's sake, it's a game. Go outside or spend time with your family you lard bodied things. If you can't muster the motivation to do that through the fog of your crippling depression, at least catch up on your Netflix instant queue.

Just once I wish a game company would call you people on your whiny, entitled crap and tell you where you can stick it. Most of you don't even know how this game works. It could be magic for all you know. Don't you understand what a miracle it is that it works at all? You have a screen that works as a window to another world that syncs up with people across the globe simultaneously and you're complaining that it's not perfect? You realize 100 years ago we'd all have been burnt at the stake as witches just for possessing knowledge of this technology? This is one of the most amazing things on the planet and you're upset that it's down for a little bit? Give me a break you spoiled, mouth breathing basement dwellers. Go do something on your cell phone that connects to invisible, wireless networks and lets you communicate with anyone in the world at a moment's notice AND it plays Angry Birds. Oh wait, you probably complain if that's down for more than a few minutes too don't you? You people are all insane.

blahdie blah blah, go write a book

why are you here? or posting here?

read what you write friend

Partner I can't tell you how much pleasure I got from this post. Spot on and Thumbs Up!

Edited by ekwalizer

It’s Friday, Friday

Gotta get down on Friday

Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend

Didnt realize its Friday 13th, took sick leave from work only to be met with so many downtime hahaha... Swear to god my Fri 13th is always a bad day for me...

I hope your boss is not playing this game. Lol:D