Tanksin Battle-master gearing changes?

LordbishopX

if you play pvp, there's no point in upgrading, all pieces have expertise attached to it. Im leaving it like is and switch to the next tier.

Was thinking about it but seeing pieces with only 24 endurance and accuracy on them upgrading to maybe 40 endurance and alacrity for force lightning maybe not. Need to spend these unranked wz comms on something lol. Looking for any edge lol.

Crit seems way high and surge low but no way to get surge without losing expertise so far that I have seen.

Edited by LordbishopX

What about relics? Which set of relics are you using? A matrix and a pvp one or 2 pvp ones now?

You could use two Power relics, one BM and one Champion (if you have one). They don't share the same cooldown other than the 30 second CD that all relics share.

You could use two Power relics, one BM and one Champion (if you have one). They don't share the same cooldown other than the 30 second CD that all relics share.

So is general opinion that in the world of 1.2, having two pvp relics is better ( for pvp) than one pvp relic and the matrix cube?

So is general opinion that in the world of 1.2, having two pvp relics is better ( for pvp) than one pvp relic and the matrix cube?

Depends, the cube (in my case) gives me about 1% crit and 10 more bonus damage vs .7% damage .5% damage reduction and the extra activation from the relic.

I'm going with the relic for now since I'm happy with where my crit is after 1.2 stat rebalancing.

Depends, the cube (in my case) gives me about 1% crit and 10 more bonus damage vs .7% damage .5% damage reduction and the extra activation from the relic.

I'm going with the relic for now since I'm happy with where my crit is after 1.2 stat rebalancing.

How about your surge? Mine seems low I was use to seeing it in the 75ish rang now its around 69 I think.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.