So you brought the serveres down for...this?

Vinak

Makes you wonder how your parents feel about having a child making personal attacks over the internet.

Parent, and shes quite proud because unlike you, I can actually think outside my own little world. Oh and what is bashing and ridiculing the devs, then? You do realize that this game was made and is run by REAL people, right? It didn't pop out of a magical box.

Can you imagine how pissed off you would be if you couldn't delete characters and you had 8? You would essentially be locked out of species unlocks completely. Let's say you spent 3 mils unlocking 2 species, went to char creation to delete some lvl5 toons and couldn't?

"This patch doesn't address any issues *I* might have, so it's worthless!"

Seriously, you people are a joke. Your parents mus be proud.

About as pissed off as i was when i found out there would be no ranked warzones, or about as pissed off i was when i saw that the amazing legacy tree they spend 5 years on making was nothing more than a flat line and you couldnt add more than one ally/rival etc. etc.

Or about as pissed of i was when i found out that the legacy abilitys where not legacy OR cradits as they said at the guild summit, but legacy level and credits.

Or about as pissed off i was when i saw the prices on WH gear.

Want me to continue?

Just when you thought this 1.2 failure cound not get any dumber, Bioware takes it to a whole new level.....

Edited by davidpop

No, I only mentioned the problems you know... that are important enough to require a hotfix with 4 hours downtime? Checked the PvP or crafting forum lately? Lets say you bought this game to... you know PvP?

Hotfixes don't require the servers to go down. That's why they are called "hot"fixes, as in the server is still "up/hot".

I probably should have posted this after the middle school students and others who have yet to take an economics class go to school...oh wait, its spring break...damn. :rolleyes:

And you keep ignoring people telling you that you still get 7 days free.

/end thread.

No, I only mentioned the problems you know... that are important enough to require a hotfix with 4 hours downtime? Checked the PvP or crafting forum lately? Lets say you bought this game to... you know PvP?

How does that make any sense? So they shouldn't fix issues and apply patches until something YOU care about is fixed? And it is actually quite important. If you spend 1.5 mil on something that you couldn't use because of a bug, you most certainly would be angry and demand a hotfix.

About as pissed off as i was when i found out there would be no ranked warzones, or about as pissed off i was when i saw that the amazing legacy tree they spend 5 years on making was nothing more than a flat line and you couldnt add more than one ally/rival etc. etc.

Or about as pissed of i was when i found out that the legacy abilitys where not legacy OR cradits as they said at the guild summit, but legacy level and credits.

Or about as pissed off i was when i saw the prices on WH gear.

Want me to continue?

Just when you thought this 1.2 failure cound not get any dumber, Bioware takes it to a whole new level.....

One of the reasons you got pissed off is because they gave you a legacy system (Is this the first time something like this has been implemented?) and it wasn't exactly how you wanted it? really??

I would imagine you get pissed off about a lot of things. FIlms that don't end how you want for example I would think must be pretty high up there.

Hello everyone!

Because a thread about this topic already exists, we'll be closing this one in order to consolidate discussion. We encourage you to join the existing discussion here:

Another Downtime tonight 13 April ***

We also have an existing discussion on the other issue the OP mentions, so please post your thoughts on that in the thread linked below:

Should have given 30 days to everyone subbed since release

Thanks!