Update 1.2

lliammorrice

Me thinks it's the ones that were available from the NPC vendor on the Fleet; Purple, Cyan, etc. etc. The NPCs are no longer there now of course but I did manage to buy one for my Jug (purple one) for 125K which has +41 Endurance on it. I saw a purple one on the GTM yesterday that someone was selling (they had made themselves) for a million credits. I had to laugh at that.

Me thinks it's the ones that were available from the NPC vendor on the Fleet; Purple, Cyan, etc. etc. The NPCs are no longer there now of course but I did manage to buy one for my Jug (purple one) for 125K which has +41 Endurance on it. I saw a purple one on the GTM yesterday that someone was selling (they had made themselves) for a million credits. I had to laugh at that.

The market will bottom out over the next week, The reason Purple is so expensive ATM is that so many people wanted it but it was only an operation or Hard mode drop.

So there isn't really any 'NEW' colours??

No, Bioware did not create a colour that has never been noticed in the spectrum before just for this game.

They have made crystals with specs that weren't available before for purchase now available. And there's new schematics for colours making them easier to get

No, Bioware did not create a colour that has never been noticed in the spectrum before just for this game.

They have made crystals with specs that weren't available before for purchase now available. And there's new schematics for colours making them easier to get

They haven't made an Indigo one ;) that's a colour in the spectrum

Edited by lliammorrice

There are new color crystals. Black Purple/Black Blue/Black Orange Are all available at the PVP vendor. Technically "available" since you need to be ranked in WZ to purchase but that doesnt exist yet. But they do drop in the new operation in story and hard mode.