Class Unlock Doesn't work across servers.

Entt

I play empire, I just spent 1.5Million credits to unlock Miraluka on a toon i have on space slugs server, and I wanted to roll a Miraluka on another server with a buddy of mine. As far as I can tell the class UNLOCK only works for one the 1 server I unlocked it on.:mad:

Can someone help me out? :confused: Do i need to level a toon to a certain level for the legacy system to activate and work across servers or am I just SOL? If so this blows beyond belief.

Edited by Entt

I play empire, I just spent 1.5Million credits to unlock Miraluka on a toon i have on space slugs server, and I wanted to roll a Miraluka on another server with a buddy of mine. As far as I can tell the class UNLOCK only works for one the 1 server I unlocked it on.:mad:

Can someone help me out? Do i need to level a toon to a certain level for the legacy system to activate and work across servers or am I just SOL?

Muhahahahahha, read the patch notes and forums more often, mate, it has been said a lot.

Edited by NinjaApacHe

Can someone help me out? :confused: Do i need to level a toon to a certain level for the legacy system to activate and work across servers or am I just SOL? If so this blows beyond belief.

you won a /facepalm dude...

it was clearly stated for ages that the legacy is NOT cross-server :)

greetings from italy