Found a good Combat Log Parser

LKaras

I found a good combat log parser. It allows you to upload your combat log and then merge your data with the other people in your raid. It shows percentages of Heals dealt/received and damage dealt/received. Very useful and pretty straightforward.

I will admit I had a few problems when I merged my log with other people from my raid. For some reason it was showing all of my stats as double, but overall it seems to work pretty well.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/

After you click on the link, click on 'Combat log Viewer' and upload your log. Along the way it will give you the option to merge your log with any other logs that your raid party members may have already uploaded.

Edited by LKaras

LKaras, glad you like the tool. I'm one of the people behind Ask Mr. Robot. We're working on a couple bug fixes right now and will do an update tonight. If you can give me a link to the logs on AMR, I'll take a look. Also, if you can provide me with any of the raw logs, that will help in troubleshooting.

Mr. Robot wants me to tell you, "Thanks for saying it looks pretty!"

LKaras, glad you like the tool. I'm one of the people behind Ask Mr. Robot. We're working on a couple bug fixes right now and will do an update tonight. If you can give me a link to the logs on AMR, I'll take a look. Also, if you can provide me with any of the raw logs, that will help in troubleshooting.

Mr. Robot wants me to tell you, "Thanks for saying it looks pretty!"

I think it actually may have been related to not inputting the correct timezone. When we redid it with the correct time zones for all party members, the numbers were much more realistic.