Another Downtime tonight 13 April ***

Strifegambit

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to interrupt the QQ, but the servers are back online.

Enjoy people!

I did...for about 20 minutes and then...down go the servers again. Looks like legacy items are vanishing...like entire guild banks.

Poor BW...they must all be twitching right about now.

Another downtime, we're starting to creep into other people's primetime. Let's see how the forums erupt now. You ain't seen nothing yet, they'll put us aussies to shame.

In the meantime, I'm going to bed. After waiting up til midnight for the servers it's now MY TURN to have a sleep and hopefully wake up to a stable game. Have fun seeing what it's like on the other foot, trolls!

so... there's one update (to fix some problems that a lot of people are complaining about) that is right after a patch, and suddenly... it's EVERY OTHER DAY!!!!!

Way to jump to conclusions.

r u sepcial i just loged in from patch 1.20a and guess wat another update yay more down time u bad

so... there's one update (to fix some problems that a lot of people are complaining about) that is right after a patch, and suddenly... it's EVERY OTHER DAY!!!!!

Way to jump to conclusions.

you my good sir deserve a cookie

An Aussie's Friday night gaming extravaganza:

Watch Servers go down by 8:30pm - B0o0o :mad:

See servers come back up again at 11:30pm - Yay! :D

Watch servers go back down again at 12:30am - B0o0o :mad:

Goto bed.

Edited by Naanuk

I hope someone senior from BW is watching the mess going on here and kicking some behinds, because they have seriously got either poor management team or poor development team or worse yet... both.

We all can understand the rock/hardplace between keeping something broken up or bringing it down and having people complain about downtime or complain about in-game issues.

Last minute removal of content, last minute notice of downtime, it was never this bad with other companies this early in a game.

An Aussie's Friday night gaming extravaganza:

Watch Servers go down by 8:30pm - B0o0o :mad:

See servers come back up again at 11:30pm - Yay! :D

Watch servers go back down again at 12:30am - B0o0o :mad:

Goto bed.

I actually feel real bad for you guys, I can imagine that most people only get to play this during an evening time due to other commitments and then not being able to do it at all is frustrating. They really need to consider splitting patch/downtime schedules so it is always on a early morning for each TZ.

Yeh, cant see that happening though tbh.

Personally, i dont mind the patches coming during our primetime hours but for it to be on a Friday night sucks donkey balls.

Ah well, maybe by the time i get up in the morning it'll be fixed... :rolleyes:

Man O' man.....you guys crack me up. So critical. yeah like none of you have Ever pulled a Woops' at anything at all that made others have to wait on you for your blunder fail. Theres a reason why the devs never look at the forums. having to read your "the sky is falling" threads would take all day...right? Go smoke :tran_eek: ...drink ... :rod_wink_g: whatever it is you do when not playing....and chill the frak out. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Itll be ok. :)

Edited by DizzyWho

its not bw... its ea. the evil administrator. the emperor ascended.

I would be confident in saying it wasn't EA who uploaded the wrong code and basically disabled all the new features that were added in 1.2 and therefore they had to bring the servers down to patch correctly and then most likely revert data to before the patch went live. Would be interesting to see if anyone got anything important in the 30mins that the servers were up and if they still have it or data was reset to before that time.