Quest log limit needs to be way higher than 25

SunwindIon

25 missions at one time is plenty..

For you maybe, but if you're a person playing every single quest available (class, world, heroic, dailys, space etc) and also like to keep them as long as they are green in case you want to do them later, then you'll fill up the log pretty quickly.

Just because your particular style of playing doesn't make you experience this issue doesn't mean it's non-existent.

IMO, it wouldn't hurt from a gameplay perspective if the cap of 25 would be raised to at least 30 or 40.

SE

Edited by ShavedEwok

That other game that we dont mention finally raised it to 40 after many complaints, and it was the right thing to do. It needs raised here big time.

I complete each and every quest on every char I roll. Sometimes I cant find a group for the heroic quests right away so I just move on. I come back periodically to try to find a group and get them done but in the meantime my log gets full. Its a problem. Im constantly juggling quests and have a list of the ones I couidnt pick up on each char and where to get them so I can go back to do them. It would be much better if my list was on my char instead of a word document.

Please raise the cap..

M

For you maybe, but if you're a person playing every single quest available (class, world, heroic, dailys, space etc) and also like to keep them as long as they are green in case you want to do them later, then you'll fill up the log pretty quickly.

Just because your particular style of playing doesn't make you experience this issue doesn't mean it's non-existent.

IMO, it wouldn't hurt from a gameplay perspective if the cap of 25 would be raised to at least 30 or 40.

SE

You do know that if you drop them, you can always go back and get them again..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.