1.2 UI blows

Laran

Yes I know you can move everything around that is nice however the character windows are now different. I can't stand the way they look now its just stupid annoying bubbles of face sticking awkwardly off the side of my hot bars. It shouldn't be a big deal but it is really bugging me. I didn't care about a moveable UI I still don't but it pisses me off there isn't and original setting, sure I can have mine look like WoW's but no. The extended otbars just look like a half *** attempt to make them kind of the same. Its just facepalm that they didn't think to put an original option in. I just want my windows to not make me want to punch a wall. So yeah I will play again when there is an option for the original UI untill then I cannot play for risk of punching my monitor. Edited by Laran

I dont know what this thread is about, seriously people will cry over anything.

Bioware give you 3 themes to change to just as a starter, and the UI looks the same as it ever has been until you change it. Since you can reset to default, why is this an issue?

Yes I know you can move everything around that is nice however the character windows are now different. I can't stand the way they look now its just stupid annoying bubbles of face sticking awkwardly off the side of my hot bars. It shouldn't be a big deal but it is really bugging me. I didn't care about a moveable UI I still don't but it pisses me off there isn't and original setting, sure I can have mine look like WoW's but no. The extended otbars just look like a half *** attempt to make them kind of the same. Its just facepalm that they didn't think to put an original option in. I just want my windows to not make me want to punch a wall. So yeah I will play again when there is an option for the original UI untill then I cannot play for risk of punching my monitor.

You are now able to completly 100% customize your UI, the size, shape, options, everything. If your UI sucks its because you made it suck.

I want a pink UI. The blue one is annoying Biowaer giv me pink ui or im unsubbing!

I am unsubbing if they offer this.

Your move Bioware!

My friend is also going to unsub if you don't offer the option to add monkey themed sound effects to my footsteps.

Nevermind, already unsubbed 31 times while typing this. In your face Biowhen! Yeah, see that, I changed your company name into something 10x cleverer cause I totally passed all my GCSE's.

Edited by Vahzl

Hey folks,

We do thank people for taking the time out to post about issues and concerns about the game. We do read it, regardless of whether it is positive or negative.

That being said, feedback about specific issues should whenever possible be placed into the proper subforum. For example, there are existing threads in the Suggestion Box forum where discussions about some of these concerns are being had:

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

There's one such thread there already:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=404122

Also, while we do appreciate and read feedback, we do ask that said feedback is constructive and respectful. If you need some guidelines for doing so, we do have a post here via our Dev Tracker that explains it:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

We'll be closing this thread, but do encourage folks to post constructive feedback about the game in future threads. Thanks for your understanding!