Is ship repair droid worth 1Mil credits?

BalphoWan

I think it would be a neat idea if it sold custom skins for your ship droid, so all your characters don't have the same looking ship droid.

Uniformity or ****. Every other MMO has some sort of variety so why should a unique game like TOR have it?

It's worthwhile having full bonuses on all your companions because it enables you to have the full 5 out working while you keep your 6th with you for dailies....well thats what i do anyway :)

I'm sort of new to the game, so what do you mean by "full bonuses"? Because it seems I am able to send 5 companions out and a few, including C2N2, I have never used or upgraded outside of companion affection.

This is one of the things that I'll pick up when I have spare credits sitting around. I want to add things to my ship because right now it feels pretty empty even with all of the companions on board. I'm sure the ability to sell items and repair on my ship will come in handy now and then but I'm not rushing to blow a million credits on it.

I'm sort of new to the game, so what do you mean by "full bonuses"? Because it seems I am able to send 5 companions out and a few, including C2N2, I have never used or upgraded outside of companion affection.

C2N2 doesn't get any bonuses unless you have one of these Sensors.

• 1 year later...

It depends. If you use the droid to craft you get a few items that you can purchase to improve crafting results. Other than that having a droid you can use to sell off junk and repair your armor right on your ship may be useful to some folks. I have found it useful for that reason.

It is better, IMO, to unlock it with CC.