Pre-Ordered, played since day 1, but I'm not as valued...

Brugan_Lonestar

Not to mention there will be more sub numbers come quarter end as well.

Yup, as often as I see people mention their 6-month subscriptions, this free 30 days will mean that come June 30th, those accounts will still be considered "active subscribers." for the Q2 conference call.

Even if a person is super casual how can he or she not have a lvl 50 by now? assuming that you are playing regularly since release? i just don't get it. Unless you just resubbed now recently.

I have been playing since early entry and only have a level 49 toon. It's because I listen to all of the content, explore and they released Mass Effect 3 which I played for 2 weeks. This really pisses me off honestly. Paid my 6 month subscription and yet my value is less important. Smooth

This is some serious bs. I do have a 50, so it benefits me, but I really feel for the folks that don't. I think this is going to backfire, and in a big way. And to those (on this thread and on many others) who think this is ok, and justify Bioware screwing those that aren't 50 but have subscribed from day one, *** is wrong with you?

They should change their name to Garbageware.

I can see why they would want to work harder to keep level 50s who only care about endgame, but the wording and implementation of this promotion was horrible...absolutely horrible PR.

I think this is the problem, the way it was worded. I also think people are making WAY too big of a deal out of it by making 3849832 threads of "I guess I am not as VALUED as blah blah blah ..."

Seriously, it is like seeing threads started by kids saying "I guess Mom loves you more and not me ..."

Personally, I wish they had not given this to anyone just so the forums wouldn't be filling up with the whines.

Edited by Balrizangor

...as someone who bought and subbed a few weeks ago and powerleveled lvl 50.

I mean sure, I take responsibility for not having gotten any of the 5 chars I've played to lvl 50 (as if I should somehow feel guilty for not having a good internets work ethic...) but seriously, I'm not valued?

The fact that I've played since day one, had an active subscription since day one, doesn't make me valued?

Playing the game as intended, enjoying the content rather than the grind, trying out all the different classes, makes me less valued?

Seriously?

You are valued.

You are a child of the universe, no less then the trees and the stars...you have a right to be here.

Hello everyone,

While we appreciate constructive feedback regarding the Legacy promotion and understand there may be some frustration about who qualifies for this promotion, we do have an existing active thread on this topic, available here:

In order to consolidate the discussion, we're going to close this thread and ask that the community use the existing thread to continue to give feedback on this topic.

Thank you.