The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Celebrate Game Update 1.2: Legacy

AlysonBridge

Yeah free month to level 50 stuff is weak. I would have hit 50 but I took time off to play an agent to 20 instead of getting my sith to 50. Give everyone a free month and a free stupid pet or don't give anyone anything. You are making a few people happy (obviously you went with 50 because there are less people with 50s so ya saved money. smart.) and just pissing the rest of us off. I am a founder and I play lots. You guys are bastards. But yeah I aint hating on people who happened to get to 50 and get free stuff I just think that was a pretty stupid PR decision. Gratz to the people who are 50. I easily could of been but I explored other classes and my highest is 45. So waaaaaaaah :-(

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on... :confused:

Going by the track record? Please elaborate. I think they're breaking away from it and reassessing things in a more positive manner as of recently.

Not coming out with unfinished rated warzones was a good call imo, if it's not ready and not balanced right please take more time to refine it.

Give us a Tauntaun and a free month on top of it.. nice!

It's patch time, it's like this, get use to it.

On top of that they still run maintenance at peak hours, despite negative feedback after the first 2 times they did it. Awesome job guys!

Wow. Thanks for absolutely nothing BioWare/EA.

I have been loyal to BioWare since Baldur's Gate came out, I have been playing this game and even pre-ordered it in all of it's glory. But, as a Single Dad who works four ten hour shifts and is a father the rest of the time, I don't have the hours available to hit Level 50, and now I feel punished because even though I have got other people to sign up and purchase your game and continue to play dilligently myself, I see no reward where others, who don't have the responsibilities of my life and may have only been playing a few weeks, reap the rewards.

I have a founder's medal, that should be enough to let you know I am a loyal player and I feel like I was just smacked in the face because I didn't ignore responsibilities and get one character to 50 and instead played with others and enjoyed the breadth of your game by playing through every single origin story to level 10.

I am sure you will find something to show your appreciation to those who have proven their loyalty at the cost of $15 every month, that just happen to have not gone to Level 50. I am not asking for a free month, I happily pay for this game, but I just feel...unappreciated.

Edited by jhartel

On top of that they still run maintenance at peak hours, despite negative feedback after the first 2 times they did it. Awesome job guys!

This is not scheduled maintenance.

This is the day after a patch. Anyone who has played an MMO before knows the difference and knows to expect stuff like this.

Oh HERE's a celebration page!!! :D I made my own thank'ye somewhar's else!!! :p

:ph_thank_you:, Developer Folks, for the Legacy system and the fun, new stuff in 1.2!!!!! S'like Christmas!!!! :D I was so giddy, yesterday. Weeee!

Thank you also for the happy goodies in the email, today. *^,^* Hee. I'm grateful.

:sy_empire:

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Quinn :D

This is not scheduled maintenance.

This is the day after a patch. Anyone who has played an MMO before knows the difference and knows to expect stuff like this.

With that said, why not start update on Monaday?

They started yesterday. It's Friday 13th for their customers

Sorry I believe I was playing yesterday the 12th till about 11pm and the servers where still up with a maint message for patching to happen early the 13th and thus it is still the 13th in my little bit of the world.

Oh HERE's a celebration page!!! :D I made my own thank'ye somewhar's else!!! :p

:ph_thank_you:, Developer Folks, for the Legacy system and the fun, new stuff in 1.2!!!!! S'like Christmas!!!! :D I was so giddy, yesterday. Weeee!

Thank you also for the happy goodies in the email, today. *^,^* Hee. I'm grateful.

:sy_empire:

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Quinn :D

You sir are a charlatan and a Reprobate!!!!!

Sorry I believe I was playing yesterday the 12th till about 11pm and the servers where still up with a maint message for patching to happen early the 13th and thus it is still the 13th in my little bit of the world.

Are you Central Mountain Pacific or eastern time zone?

Very disappointing release. I see no reason to celebrate. Half the features they introduced should of been in the main release. There are still tons of features that aren't out yet that should of also been in the main release. A guild bank that only GM's can access? What a joke. Edited by Jeighkub

It's Friday!

It's the 13th!!

Why in the hell would you do a patch today and think everything will be ok.

I bet it's used as THE argument at Bioware right now against whoever wanted made the decision to roll the patch out.

:rolleyes: