Celebrate Game Update 1.2: Legacy

AlysonBridge

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thank Bioware for the free tauntaun, I'm a sucker for minipets, I miss my ugybear from SWG :(

I don't care about the 30 day free to the lvl 50's (the 14.99/month takes me less than an hour to earn at my job) I even stay subbed when I couldn't play for almost a whole month (you get an e-mail from SWTOR saying that your companion misses the adventure) but what I did not like was, as everyone else was saying, that bioware/EA was implying that I am not as loyal as a customer bcs I do not have a level 50 character even though I pre-ordered months in advance (A CE) and have been subbed since the beginning.

"As a thanks for being one of our most valued players, all active subscriber accounts with a Level 50 character as of April 12, 2012, 12:00 PM CDT, 5:00 PM GMT, will receive 30 days of game time** at no charge in appreciation for your support and loyalty."

The only thing I want from Bioware/EA is an apology and different wording to be used. No one likes to be thought of as less than loyal to something that they love, even if it wasn't the intent of the company, this is how it ended up sounding like to me and many others.

Though I would be extremely happy if they gave me a vanity item of wings :D Really enjoyed running around in the slave leia costume with wings in SWG and my pets hehe ^^ fun times

Thanks again for the taun taun, I really do like having critters follow me around.

Edit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IqORm1uKN0

Edited by eaweare

It's probably because you won't stop whining, or even shut up for a moment. You have so many posts on this thread that it gives me a headache. Do everyone a favour and go to work or something.

It's my day off, house chores done, wanted to play SWOTR and can't. I have all the time in the world.

Oh I'll admit I wouldn't fit the criteria even if they widened the margin. I've only been actively playing this game for a month at best. Two characters both in the mid 30s, but whatever. It's not about that. It's more about the perception that has been created by this whole debacle.

In a time like this, and in businesses like this, intent is irrelevant. All that matters is the perception. The perception is that people who have been here since the get go, but have been playing in the manner in which Bioware strongly suggested to be the best manner, are now less valuable or loyal than people who drove straight on to 50.

I can see where that would torque a lot of people the wrong way.

Then again, this whole affair is giving me more entertainment value than the game currently, which is offline, so I still feel I'm getting my money's worth. I'm still waiting to see what Bioware does or says in the face of this train wreck of a PR disaster.

I'm guessing with all of this hub bub about it, even understanding the logic behind giving it to the players effected by end game that they will give in.. especially after whatever is going on today. Everyone across the board will most likely get a free month.

I understand where you're coming from I do, But specifically the people who have been 50 for a bit and have been questioning end game and where it's going already are a different breed, PvPers... have been frustrated for months in tons of ways (I could write a very lengthy post about it trust me). People who PvE seem to have issues with looting and actual boss mechanics (though I don't know too much on that subject tbh). Some people are finding it hard to do either because of population issues (seemed to be actually hoppin on my server last night... whatever that tells).

People who haven't faced these aggravations just don't know (story's are awesome!) and I hope Bioware will make it up to us in our free month. :)

Edited by Nakazia

Lol. This is like saying "Aw shucks guys. We cant give you good game that you pay for. So we will just give you a ****** grindfest for free."

This is ghe most confused bunch of devs I have seen in any mmo. Must be an intern making decisions. Pretty hilarious cause I unsubbed a week back. Sucks for those who resubbed.

Lol. This is like saying "Aw shucks guys. We cant give you good game that you pay for. So we will just give you a ****** grindfest for free."

This is ghe most confused bunch of devs I have seen in any mmo. Must be an intern making decisions. Pretty hilarious cause I unsubbed a week back. Sucks for those who resubbed.

I think these days Bioware is being run by Monty Python.

I think everyone should unsub. Going by the track record they will **** up something else next time and we will get another month free. It will become a free to play game with exponentially increasing screw ups. Lol. The force is not with you Bioware. Edited by harry_kpotter

I think everyone should unsub. Going by the track record they will **** up something else next time and we will get another month free. It will become a free to play game with exponentially increasing screw ups. Lol. The force is not with you Bioware.

Right on... :confused:

Going by the track record? Please elaborate. I think they're breaking away from it and reassessing things in a more positive manner as of recently.

Not coming out with unfinished rated warzones was a good call imo, if it's not ready and not balanced right please take more time to refine it.

Give us a Tauntaun and a free month on top of it.. nice!

It's patch time, it's like this, get use to it.