What spec for 1.2?

NO_Walking

Went 3/35/3. Loving it. :) Getting my share of balance on my sage so gonna do something else on shadow. If my team is way worse than the opposite team, dying a lot but when it's closer to balanced teams, infiltration is fun every once in a while. Now that people play more for objectives(more objective based medals) it's cool to have burst.

so the new gear that allows u to add items like the orange colored stuff in lower levels is going to be more powerful than vendor bought armor?
Problem is set bonus. You must have pvp armor pieces to get set bonus if you are into pvp. You only needs mods from war hero quality. Edited by shagatha

well i was looking at the battlemaster stuff u can buy schematic box of it and I guess it orange so u can add your own mods
But I don't think you get set bonus(which is the half reason you used them in a first place; second half being expertise). I hope I'm in wrong though. Edited by shagatha

From what I know. You BM you got before 1.2. have the set bonus attached to the item itself, not the mods. The new BM and WH gear will have the set bonus attached to the armoring mod.

But if your BM before 1.2. got updated to the 1.2. version in stats only, they were not replaced by the new stuff.

So, you can do something like this. You can pull out the mods from your old BM gear that was updated to the 1.2. stats and put it in your PVE set, the PVE set bonus are a little bit better IMO. So you turn you PVE set into PVP armor with the PVE set bonus. Which could be pretty nice. :)

From what I know. You BM you got before 1.2. have the set bonus attached to the item itself, not the mods. The new BM and WH gear will have the set bonus attached to the armoring mod.

This. Basically go forth mah boi and grind that WH gear.

I only have 1 question...

WHAT's UP WITH THAT MO*********G accuracy on our gear all over the place?