R.i.p swtor

Thanks for nerfing the game Bioware. You made a genius MMO into WoW. Why would you nerf your game for the sake of some children complaining over things being overpriced or Battlemaster being to hard to get. All I got to say is **** you.

RIP SWTOR December 20th, 2011- April 12, 2012.

We had a good run but know it has come to an end.

Didnt you just post this in the General Discussion thread? Way to spam.

I believe in this case it doesn't rate as spam..more like a tantrum. Any time someone uses four letter profanity it really doesn't deserve a reply just a quick closing by the moderators.....

Thanks for nerfing the game Bioware. You made a genius MMO into WoW. Why would you nerf your game for the sake of some children complaining over things being overpriced or Battlemaster being to hard to get. All I got to say is **** you.

RIP SWTOR December 20th, 2011- April 12, 2012.

We had a good run but know it has come to an end.

And just like WoW, there's still whiners in this community.

Less QQ please.

Good Afternoon Everyone!

We ask that topics posted in Star Wars General Discussion stay focused on the Star Wars™ franchise outside of The Old Republic™. Since this thread is off-topic, we're going to close it. If you wish to discuss Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, please use the General Discussion forum.

A reminder that while we appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

Thank you for understanding!