Guild Bank at least 12 members really!!!

taerom

Why does your guild have to have 12 members in order to use the Guild Bank? The guild I run is small and doesn't have 12 members. I personally think that there shouldn't be a size requirement for the bank. I'm ok with paying the credits and was looking forward to having the bank but I guess not anymore. Bioware please change the size requirement. Edited by taerom

Why does your guild have to have 12 members in order to use the Guild Bank? The guild I run is small and doesn't have 12 members. I personally think that there shouldn't be a size requirement for the bank. I'm ok with paying the credits and was looking forward to having the bank but I guess not anymore. Bioware please change the size requirement.

I would guess that Bioware doesn't want people making guilds for no other reason then to increase their personal inventory. In WoW it wasn't uncommon to make a guild on a alt just to get a guild bank.

I would guess that Bioware doesn't want people making guilds for no other reason then to increase their personal inventory. In WoW it wasn't uncommon to make a guild on a alt just to get a guild bank.

Bingo. They don't want you to make a guild of nothing but your own alts to get a guild bank.