Wow.. how Bioware managed to break Replies is beyond me...

Spankyjnco

How did this even happen?

Try it yourself, 2 people PM you. You reply to the most current w/ the R button right?

Well it will now show Person 1's name, but reply to person 2, so it gets very confusing...

EXAMPLE

Bob PMs me "Hey man what's up"

Frank then PMs me "Yo Whats up!"

When I hit R for auto reply, it would normally show Frank's name and I would be replying to him...

Now it will show Bobs name, but reply to frank.

To make it worse, It will stay that way, so even if bob messages me next, it will now say I am replying to Bob (This part never changes no matter WHO Pm's you, once it's there it seems stuck" and I reply, thinking it will go to bob... nope, it goes to Frank.

I don't... **rubs head** I don't even know how ya'll did it.. but once again a patch goes through with bugs that are with common objects not even touched.

Portable holo dancer turned into a real person and running around?

Sound Augmentation droid no longer playing sound... followed by running around as well.

How do you guys keep doing this?

Edited by Spankyjnco

Relax.

Code is more complicated then you can imagine. You could change your shoes in Boston and cause a car crash in Toledo.

First, determine if this is just you or not. I had a problem with sound. I logged off, reset my sound, replugged my headset, re-logged. It went away.

If not you then report it as a bug in game. This will be high priority and be fixed.

Wow.. how Bioware managed to break Replies is beyond me...

Yeah, I wish people were a bit less quick to blame Bioware, make hysterical posts before even checking to see if it is a problem.

I'm thinking global warming is next on the list.

Checking to see if it's a problem? I have with a few people on my server and all are reporting the same problem.

Just because 1 guy gets on forums and says "Working for me" doesn't mean it's fine.. it means he isn't doing the steps above to get it to glitch out.

Edited by Notannos
insulting others