thank you for allowing me to send mail to opposing faction alts

thewatcheruatu

Well, I've done some minor carping today about credit sinks and the like, so I thought I would take a moment to express my extreme approval for one new feature: the ability to send mail to my alts on the other side of the fence. Seriously...this has made my life about a billion times easier.

Companion gifts, schematics, tradeskill mats, item enhancements, and so on...when I wanted to move these from one side to the other in the past, I had to send them from my main character to an alt that I kept permanently stationed on Nar Shaddaa, who would sell stuff on the Hutt GTN to another alt in the opposing faction, who would usually then have to send that stuff to another alt. I wasted so much time looking at load screens.

So anyway, thank you, BioWare. Seriously. This is great.

Yeah, it's pretty amazing. Now if they'd just give me some shared bank space between all of my characters, I'd never complain about anything ever again.

Actually, shared bank space really seemed like something that would have been a natural fit for the Legacy system, so I'm a little surprised it isn't in there (yet).

Yeah, it's pretty amazing. Now if they'd just give me some shared bank space between all of my characters, I'd never complain about anything ever again.

Actually, shared bank space really seemed like something that would have been a natural fit for the Legacy system, so I'm a little surprised it isn't in there (yet).

I'd be surprised if shared space of some sort (personal vaults etc) isn't added in at some point. And, as you said, probably part of the legacy system.

I'd be surprised if shared space of some sort (personal vaults etc) isn't added in at some point. And, as you said, probably part of the legacy system.

and probably the same as anything else in the useful legacy unlocks will cost you loads of credits on top of it...

Did you have to visit a vendor before you could email the other side? I have legacy unlocked for my imperial character and my republic character but I when I try to email my IA it does not work, I just get the legacy error message.

Press Y to bring up your legacy info. You have to actually log onto the characters and then you'll be able to add them into your legacy tree. After that let the mails fly.