Costume slots

DarthSublimitas

We need costume slots like in EQ2 and Rift. It's no secret that a lot of the armour in this game either looks like crap or makes you look like some type of degenerate clown from hell. If Rift and EQ2 can make them, then so can you. I mean, this is, afterall, SUPPOSED to be a "new" game. Chop, chop get to it enough of looking like the killer clowns from outer space already...

i disagree that "a lot" of the gear looks bad. i also disagree that we need that kind of option when they already solved that problem with orange gear.

chop chop get to farming.

And how does orange gear change that? It still looks like crap. We can't even re-dye the armours to whatever colour we want. How is that "fixing" the problem. What if you have a piece of gear that's good for you (stats wise but ugly as hell) but liked the look of a low lvl piece of gear, that isn't orange? What do you do then???

And how does orange gear change that? It still looks like crap. We can't even re-dye the armours to whatever colour we want. How is that "fixing" the problem. What if you have a piece of gear that's good for you (stats wise but ugly as hell) but liked the look of a low lvl piece of gear, that isn't orange? What do you do then???

the majority, and even styles, of gear is really quite vast when you start looking at all of the different looks available to you. take a look at all of the fp sets, world drops, pvp sets, planet comms. you can put together a lot of very unique and nice looking pieces.

they have also given us the reason as to why we are not getting dyes, they look like crap, or even different colors, based on the texture of the item. as a fellow rift player, you know how depressing this issue is, or should.

as to stats, like many, im guessing you have no clue how they actually effect your character.

even going for the bonuses from all augments only gives you rough 16dps increase out of the 1350+ you should be pulling. stats are pretty negligible.

the majority, and even styles, of gear is really quite vast when you start looking at all of the different looks available to you. take a look at all of the fp sets, world drops, pvp sets, planet comms. you can put together a lot of very unique and nice looking pieces.

they have also given us the reason as to why we are not getting dyes, they look like crap, or even different colors, based on the texture of the item. as a fellow rift player, you know how depressing this issue is, or should.

as to stats, like many, im guessing you have no clue how they actually effect your character.

even going for the bonuses from all augments only gives you rough 16dps increase out of the 1350+ you should be pulling. stats are pretty negligible.

I meant, you have great gear that gives great stats but looks butt ugly lol! And you saw some lower piece of gear that you think looks cool. They should enable costume slots for that purpose. As for dyes, yes they only look really good on metallic armour.

I meant, you have great gear that gives great stats but looks butt ugly lol! And you saw some lower piece of gear that you think looks cool. They should enable costume slots for that purpose. As for dyes, yes they only look really good on metallic armour.

which is why the orange gear system exists at all. you will find very few pieces of non modded gear that are better than their modded counterpart for the slot. in all honesty they should remove them entirely.

I just want costume slots - that's all. That's so I can wear what I want and look cool like in EQ2 and Rift :D

so instead of learning and/or utilizing the new system you are going to sit in ignorance and whine for a system that the existing design renders obsolete. good to know we have a quality player base.

so instead of learning and/or utilizing the new system you are going to sit in ignorance and whine for a system that the existing design renders obsolete. good to know we have a quality player base.

What new system? Match your chest armor to the rest of your stuff??? BIG DEAL? WHAT GENIUS CAME UP WITH THAT THOUGHT OF THE CENTURY??? And if your chest piece looks like crap, then that means the rest of your armour will look like crap as well. BW = good job once again on delivering NOTHING...