The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I tried full AP last night since we were getting a free respec today anyways......

Nydar

You don't need to go full AP to get the improved Quell, but that and HO were the two neatest things about the build for me. I was CP spec before, but my initial burst damage seemed way higher, with my CP spec it took me a while to kill a healer, with this spec I was tearing through them, and even if i didn't kill them they had very little chance of actually getting a heal off. My damage OVER all was actually lower, but I am sure that was because of me having no idea what I was doing and because I ended up guarding the less popular nodes and doors it seems all night. The point is I am no intrigued wtih AP's possibilities. And if I don't like it in the long run I already KNOW I like IF, so that's my fall back position.

The two AP specs I am looking at are 0-23-18(or 0-24-17) and 8-31-2.

In the case of 0-23-18 my rotation would be similar to what I was doing with my CP spec and I'd want CGC active if I am not mistaken, but I still get quell upgrade and HO. Am I missing something or does that size it up?

As to the full spec; I've no idea what rotation to use, but I found immolate, RP, RB, FB, with a rail shot or two mixed in to be what I was going with? Does that sound right or am I doing it rong?

Anyways, happy patch day ya'll

Edited by Nydar