The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Seems BH are killed to easy by lower lvl in war PVP

JDOzone

It sure seems funny that every time they tweak the game, Bounty Hunters lose more power.. Whenever I am in PVP war I am getting killed by people half my levels. I am using my best stuff on them and yet still most of the time I am crushed like a bug and they still have half their hp.. I love the game but I wish they would stop clipping the buts of the Bounty Hunters. Just because so many people want to use light sabers should not give them such a big advantage.. BH should be able to get their HP knocked down a lot before they get close... But it is not easy.. Maybe I am playing my guy completely wrong. Someone clue me in as to how to use my Powertech BH in Warzones to better my progress and my teams.. I hate being the weak link when I am level 40.. Seems wrong. Makes me all most quite playing now and then. It really pisses me off. Help Bounty Hunters Please...:cool:

It sure seems funny that every time they tweak the game, Bounty Hunters lose more power.. Whenever I am in PVP war I am getting killed by people half my levels. I am using my best stuff on them and yet still most of the time I am crushed like a bug and they still have half their hp.. I love the game but I wish they would stop clipping the buts of the Bounty Hunters. Just because so many people want to use light sabers should not give them such a big advantage.. BH should be able to get their HP knocked down a lot before they get close... But it is not easy.. Maybe I am playing my guy completely wrong. Someone clue me in as to how to use my Powertech BH in Warzones to better my progress and my teams.. I hate being the weak link when I am level 40.. Seems wrong. Makes me all most quite playing now and then. It really pisses me off. Help Bounty Hunters Please...:cool:

You should break this up when posting. Reading a wall of text is meh.

You didn't list your spec. You didn't say what classes you were having trouble with. You didn't say if it was 1v1 or they have the numbers.

BH's aren't really ranged (well PT's, mercs are). Pyro is semi range with melee mixed in. AP is melee with a 10m spam. So you saying BH should be able to knock someone's HP down before they get close, is generally wrong. You're heavist hitting abilities besides 1 (RS) are 10m or less.

BH PT's IMO are fine against most classes.