help bioware with pvp

JediDuckling

please help bioware instead of just harasing them to death

give idea's on how to improve the game and report bugs and exploits and explain how and why.

i know i rant and QQ alot because i do the above and its hard to when you got trolls on your back everytime you post a thread.

give the game time i know bioware have made alot of mistakes and dont realy know what they are doing but that is were we come in. give them something to go on give them fresh idea's.

think what the outcome of this game could be if everything was fixed balanced and set right.

i dont want this game to flop as it reminds me so much of SWG and feels like SWG2.

help them

i know they dont know what they are doing but just cursing at them aint going to help anyone.

helping them will.

If I did not know what I was doing in my job and industry, I would be fired in a heartbeat, why should it be any different in their industry. If they truely do not know what they are doing or are incompetent, then they should be fired.

Edited by Parali
bad quote

Greetings,

We know it can be frustrating to see negativity, but we ask that our members refrain from focusing the discussion on the behavior of other members. No matter how good the original intention, these types of threads seem to bring out the people who want to spread more ill will and incite bad behavior in others.

We do want to hear our community's constructive feedback. If you have a specific suggestion or individual comment, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum, such as PvP.

We will be closing this thread now. Thank you for your cooperation!