I'm excited about 1.2 because..

Necrosia

I'm a little surprised that we've been waiting months for the features that are actually being delivered. Taking time to balance rated warzones I can understand, taking months to release a customizable UI and hue to chest feature, I do not.

Why it took so many months are as i think it the way of them to deliver the updates, they didn't want to make alot of mini patches every week with new stuff, they wanted to deliver them on the same day as a big patch one time in a Q of the year :)

I would just like to say to SW:TOR that you guys really suck for the amount of notice you give - what, barely a day to let us know that 1.2 is coming out on a RANDOM, ODD day?

And now, I try to log in to do a few things just before the patch that I just learned about and 15 minutes before supposed down time I can't log on? Personally I'm pissed as can be that I didn't have a chance to buy my mount before 1.2 came out, despite having the funds, simply because there was little notice of when this would happen and the downtime was mis-reported (or did I have to be logged on a half hour prior? Why?).

Add that to the 8 hour notice that, no, there won't in fact be rated WZ's...

Yes, there are some problems with the game. IMO it's a pretty good game and it seems like you're making good strides to improve it. But the poor or lack of communication with the community will KILL any chance this game has.

You all know a certain much-anticipated game is launching in about a month...we deserve a lot better than this level of communication if you expect us to continue playing. I think some of the decisions you are making could really hurt the long-term viability, and right now is the time to be as spot-on as possible, for the health of this game and community.

Why it took so many months are as i think it the way of them to deliver the updates, they didn't want to make alot of mini patches every week with new stuff, they wanted to deliver them on the same day as a big patch one time in a Q of the year :)

I understand that this is their point of view, but I disagree with the logic behind it. We've seen the UI changes via a video for a couple months now. I personally feel that it's silly to hold off on releasing something like that because you want to consolidate it with unrelated features.