What is the latest preorder date in early access now?

CalCa

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.25.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

However game client says I do not have early access. I am waiting for client to finish updating then will try the repair button that has worked for others. Hopefully it works for me.

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

08.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

Not in yet, I assume I'll be in with wave 2 or 3 tomorrow.

Do u think november will be able to play tommorow?

Got 2 accounts. DDE pre-ordered on Origin on July 21 and CE in a local store on August 10. It took me some time to make my mind about the CE but I was not eager to cancel my DDE as I was sure it would delay my access for the Early Start.

It has cost me more but it looks like I was right, 1st account is eligible to play but I still haven't received anything for my CE account. Given that people from July are still waiting, I seriously wonder when August pre-orders will get in... Looks like I will have to redeem my CE key on my DDE account hoping that what they told us is true and it is possible to swap keys this way :o

Edited by demotivator

Out of curiousity, those of you who like me ordered the game through Origin...

Is it Origin that sends you the email with your product registration code? Or is it Swtor.com/Bioware?

Since we got our pre-order code from Origin I'm pretty sure we'll get the product code as soon as they relieve us out of our money as well. Do you know if Origin site is connected to your EA account? I changed my e-mail after the pre-order and I'm concerned I won't get my product key, but when I updated my e-mail here it changed on EA as well, so I think it should be fine.

You don't need the product code, it says so in the beginning of the page :p You'll only get that on the 16th if you pre-ordered through Origins or when you get your box.

Really? So you're saying we can log in using the Launcher without the product code? Damn! I need to get home ASAP to test this out

Out of curiousity, those of you who like me ordered the game through Origin...

Is it Origin that sends you the email with your product registration code? Or is it Swtor.com/Bioware?

It was at the bottom of your original confirmation email on the preorder. Or at least mine was...

My thinking is that it's not just dates but also servers. They'll take the earliest dates from each server and invite them. Otherwise it could end up with 1 guy on a server for a couple of days. Meaning that guy gets bored and cancels his order. Makes far more sense that way.

Based on that dates would matter but the people that are already in probably just got lucky on their servers