What is the latest preorder date in early access now?

CalCa

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote from StephenReid:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=10630#edit10630

Hopefully this will calm-down some people :rolleyes:

That makes better sense. I forgot about the HUGE Spike in Pre-Orders in July. But even with the massive amount of pre-orders it seems BW is doing a good job getting them in on the first day.

I activated my pre-oder on 7.29 and if I don't get in today then oh well. Now I understand and I will most likely get in tomorrow:jawa_wink:

You sure man? Cause I know people from 7/29 in. Check you my account-> code redemtion page.

We're getting a lot of people saying this, but it's always a "friend of mine" story. Seems like a few people's friends are screwing with them. And given how worked up some of these kids have gotten over it, I can fully understand. It's fairly funny.

We're getting a lot of people saying this, but it's always a "friend of mine" story. Seems like a few people's friends are screwing with them. And given how worked up some of these kids have gotten over it, I can fully understand. It's fairly funny.

Nope it's room mate, I can see his code redemtion and him playing. But it's 7/29/11, so I figured it was up to 7/30 at least for people.

Ordered 22/7 but didn't redeem code til the 28th July. If I get in today great, if not then I'll hopefully get in tomorrow.

I'd much rather they do it this way than let more in then have to be waiting for massive queues for the servers.

this is a sad day for me, my friend that I was gonna be teaming up with in the game won't be playing now !

cause he didn't get his early acesses invite and he had the game pre-ordered and submited his code back in July or so.

and now hes all blow out about not getting in now, and he canceling his pre-order to the game and going back the game he was playing for years WOW...

:(

Cool, if after only 7hrs of waiting since the game went "live" you guys are going to bail after waiting months/years to play I think that says a lot about maturity and less about the game.

I call BS

Ordered 22/7 but didn't redeem code til the 28th July. If I get in today great, if not then I'll hopefully get in tomorrow.

I'd much rather they do it this way than let more in then have to be waiting for massive queues for the servers.

Its just a game LoL, If I get in by the weekend awesome, if not, when I get in I get in. I have no interest in taking a ton of work off to play and I'm in no rush to get to uber levels and burn through the game before the end of the year and not enjoy it. :p

Its just a game LoL, If I get in by the weekend awesome, if not, when I get in I get in. I have no interest in taking a ton of work off to play and I'm in no rush to get to uber levels and burn through the game before the end of the year and not enjoy it. :p

+1 for the chill pill!