What is the latest preorder date in early access now?

CalCa

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think asking for a general day in which you most likely may be granted access is not asking too much from them.

it actually IS too much, because THEY DON'T KNOW!

It can't be made any simpler than this. This isn't something controlled by humans, it's something that once a button is pushed, X number of invites go out, and you're done. Wait, wash, rinse, repeat. That X number of invites will be varied, and it will most likely be determined when the big button is pushed (or link is clicked). This is the best way to do this, so they stress test the servers AND get those X number of people in.

That being said....I don't see anyone who got in posting on this. If they are in they are not on the forums.

I got in the 3rd wave (7/23). Unfortunately, waiting on a case for my PC ATM, working with a laptop that runs the game very slowly, so, yeah, I'm on the forums, not the game

3 waves covered 4 days including the busiest day... 07/29 was my day... hoping this last wave includes me ;-)

And grats dude - have fun ;-)

I think they might actually finish the month today...they said the first day was crazy, I'm sure they can squeeze the rest of the month in :p (28th here)

It sounds like they are somewhere between 7/23 and 7/24 right now. Most people who ordered 7/23 or earlier are in, most people that ordered later than that are not.

EDIT: No wait, maybe up to 7/25 with this latest wave.

Edited by CalCa

I was the 29th as well. Seems like the cutoff is either the 25 or part of the 26th so far. I think it will be debatable whether we get in.

I understand the uncertainty about everything, but I don't like the comment this is the last invite of the day or one more only. They have gone over that amount already. It is always better not to committ than to say something that could be false.

08.02.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Guess I'll be in later this week by the looks of it... oh wells... as long as I get my 5 days I'm good. I need to study anyways... yes... I'll keep telling myself that.