What is the latest preorder date in early access now?

CalCa

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28th Sept. Not going to hold my breath. =(. These forums helped a lot though. Can gauge when I'll get my email now (ish). Otherwise I'd have been staring at my inbox all evening (sad I know :( ). I'll still probably end up checking my email when the next wave comes out. Sheeesh. What has Bioware done to me.

It seems there doing about 2-3 days each wave and slowly implementing each wave. While the 7.26.11 ers are being invited now, I can only hope that the 7.27 ers are also invited in this wave so that wave 5 can have the 7.28 and 7.29. However it doesn't look like this will be the case.

I am predicting that the 7.28 and 7.29 wont get in until tomorrow. I am still going to be checking my E-Mail and Launcher even for hours after he fifth wave is announced because I don't think there E-Mailing everybody on the wave all at once. I've seen 7.26 ers about 20-30 mins apart from each other. (Then again that could be do to spam)

28th Sept. Not going to hold my breath. =(. These forums helped a lot though. Can gauge when I'll get my email now (ish). Otherwise I'd have been staring at my inbox all evening (sad I know :( ). I'll still probably end up checking my email when the next wave comes out. Sheeesh. What has Bioware done to me.

You're not the only one, I even refused the beta invites because I couldn't be bothered to play for 2 days and now I'm just refreshing my e-mail even though they haven't sent another wave :p

Sadly Even Though I Pre Ordered The game on about the 23-25 of july, I didnt get my code for over a week due to how the codes were distributed in canada

Aww, hope that's not the case. One of my good friends from Canada migrated from another game to here. I was hoping we'd get to start on the same day.

Quote from StephenReid:

At the very beginning of pre-orders, which started on July 21st, we had a massive influx of pre-orders. A huge spike. After that, things settled down. As a result, today especially, you're going to see a fairly narrow band of dates from those admitted to Early Game Access. From tomorrow, it'll spread out to a wider date range.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=10630#edit10630

Hopefully this will calm-down some people :rolleyes:

Quote from StephenReid:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=10630#edit10630

Hopefully this will calm-down some people :rolleyes:

Was wondering about that. One day of EGA and only 10 days of pre-orders given access (assuming they reach the end of July with the last wave). Maybe it won't be as grim as us later pre-orderers originally thought =)

If they plan on 4 waves per day, and 7 days...that's 28 waves. I'm not sure how many pre-orders they had, but if there were 1 million pre-orders, then divide that by 28 waves and you get: almost 36000 emails per wave.

Since they did get a bonus wave in today, if they can continue to do that it'll take less than 6 days to get through all the pre-orders.

These are only my opinion based on what's currently happened. It's quite likely that they have a set number of emails they are sending out that is larger than the above, and is higher than whatever value they computed vs. pre-order codes received.

Personally, I don't expect to be able to play until late this weekend. I got my code in on 11/15 according to the website.

Aww, hope that's not the case. One of my good friends from Canada migrated from another game to here. I was hoping we'd get to start on the same day.

Ya.. GameStop's, EB's, Best Buys, Future shops were all taking the pre orders before they got the codes since from how i understand it, in the U.S the codes were printed on the Receipt While up here in canada they came on a seperate Card that didnt come in till over a week or 2 later