Pros and cons of Swtor Youtube video

Vektarulz

sounds like you covered most a big con for me is the no world pvp but they said its coming this year so im waiting.

im sorry what do people mean by world pvp? Ilum is a insta flag zone but i guess thats not the same?

Edited by Vektarulz

Why is there nothing coming out of my right speaker with your videos?

Because im new to this recorden stuff,dats why sorry about that seems like the audio gets to loud or isent balanced or to quiet no matter what i try :p

Edited by Vektarulz

Your points on the Cons of light population servers are spot on.

They need to address light servers, and I don't believe getting people to roll more alts on the opposite faction is the answer. It's six of one half dozen of the other... as an example you'll still have for instance 40 people on a server during prime time, and asking 10 of them to re roll to the other side doesn't make the population of the server go up.

Edited by KindarMosfet

Your points on the Cons of light population servers are spot on.

They need to address light servers, and I don't believe getting people to roll more alts on the opposite faction is the answer. It's six of one half dozen of the other... as an example you'll still have for instance 40 people on a server during prime time, and asking 10 of them to re roll to the other side doesn't make the population of the server go up.

I dont know how bad some of them are but at night both sides on anturi get over 100 and pvp will STILL be the same 16 people lol republic on anturi have just stopped queing all together and when i went over onto my republic alt to ask why i got the response'' THIS IS A PVE SERVER NOOB'' Hard to believe less than 8 out of 100 people like PVP in a game :p

One con i forgot to mention is the Hotbars i know were getten a new UI thing but im not sure if ti allows 3 bottom bars the video dident show that feature so thats kinda annoyen :p i dont wanna have to hotkey inbetween bars

I tested it on the pts. You can have 4 bottom bars if you wish. :D

hey stupid..you dont get anything from world pvp unless your in ilum for a dalie witch is being deleted as you read this..

world pvp anywhere is worthless. You get no valor no rank and no wz medal..so why do it? other then come on here and complain...

Great video. It was done very well, and very constructively. I hope the trolls and doomsayers in these forums learn a thing or two from you, because you know how to express criticism in a constructive manner. I applaud you.

if you look at the comments on youtube i already got some trolls,there unavoidable i just say thank you to them it confuses them greatly