Info on 1.2

GianBaal

I know this has been discussed alot and i don't intend to start it all over, but will the ridiciolous rs-nerf for pyros make it into 1.2?

I haven't seen any information or patchnotes lately, so does anyone know what we will get tomorow?

I know this has been discussed alot and i don't intend to start it all over, but will the ridiciolous rs-nerf for pyros make it into 1.2?

I haven't seen any information or patchnotes lately, so does anyone know what we will get tomorow?

Yes

Unless some drastic change over night, which won't happen.

There is no rs-nerf. It works perfect on PTS with 6s. Stop whining, please.

Edited by Aradax

There is no rs-nerf. It works perfect on PTS with 6s. Stop whining, please.

I humbly asked if we get this, so i wasn't whining. And tuning down an ability or talent is always a nerf, no matter how perfect it works afterwards. It is simply less than before, which is the very definition of a nerf. Jeeze...

I humbly asked if we get this, so i wasn't whining. And tuning down an ability or talent is always a nerf, no matter how perfect it works afterwards. It is simply less than before, which is the very definition of a nerf. Jeeze...

so true, it's sad when the other guys are the ones whining... it'll still be the best tho, it hits like a truck and you will still get off 3 really fast which most ppl cant survive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.