1.2 and lvl 50 alts

DKVantas

Not quite understanding your question. You start to receive legacy XP as soon as one of your characters finishes Chapter 1 (around level 30). So, you should have been receiving legacy XP for quite some time, unless you somehow skipped your class quests. As for legacy unlocks (like the species unlock for reaching level 50), that is done automatically.

I am just wondering if I start a new character in 1.2 while leveling would I get more legacy unlocks extra perks. If do get extra perks or points going from 1 - 50 in 1.2 do we get back paid (not paid but legacy points ect) for other characters that are already maxed?

Ya, you start to gain legacy points after your first toon completes chapter 1. From there on, any character you play on that server continues to earn legacy points. If you are playing on a level 50 character, you still gain points. Just cuz you are maxed on exp does not mean you stop earning legacy points.

If it helps,

I currently have 2 char's at level 50 and one at 36. My legacy level is somewhere around 22. When 1.2 drops, I will (at least I expect to) be able to reap ALL of the legacy benefits of maxing them out, the same as if I had leveled them post-1.2 instead. This is my understanding.

Regards