Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What do I do with extra Cent Comms?

Cheeseblaster

I've been buying my Champ PVP set for a while, and sinc you get Cent comms with Champ comms in the Champ bag, I have a bunch of Cent comms saved up.

Is there a way to trade in Cent comms for Champ ones so I can use them before 1.2?

If I don't use them do Cent comms become useless post 1.2?

Thanks!

I've been buying my Champ PVP set for a while, and sinc you get Cent comms with Champ comms in the Champ bag, I have a bunch of Cent comms saved up.

Is there a way to trade in Cent comms for Champ ones so I can use them before 1.2?

Thanks!

Centurion comms (and Champion comms) can be used to buy credit boxes from the PvP vendor come 1.2. However, it is recommended you use the ones you have to buy armor and other gear prior to 1.2, as those will have more value than a few credits.

The only thing you can do with cent comms in 1.2 are to trade them in for credit boxes, green/blue ancient storage boxes, or crafting boxes. I just used them to outfit companions. Edited by Dinadan

What I've been personally doing is buying armor for companions that I didn't bother to gear up well. Sure, it's not like companions will use expertise stat, but at least the ones I didn't bother with other then affection rating are in gear approprite for their level now.

Thanks!

Here is what will happen to your old coms:

http://dulfy.net/2012/03/20/your-old-pvp-commendations-and-1-2/

It will show you what you can buy and all that!

What I've been personally doing is buying armor for companions that I didn't bother to gear up well. Sure, it's not like companions will use expertise stat, but at least the ones I didn't bother with other then affection rating are in gear approprite for their level now.

This. is what I've been using my comms for, not much else to use them on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.