Beta Weekend Character Wiped or Still around

jtalexanderiv

Did the Beta Test Weekend Characters get wiped at the launch of the game or are they still around somewhere? I also noticed that I got my Pre-order crystal on the Beta Test Weekend character but I don't see it in my mail b ox now. I didn't see my Beta Test Weekend Character on the server I thought I was on, so do they still exist? Did my crystal go with him?

Thanks for any help.

Ofc they are wiped o.O

Why would any MMO let players keep there Beta chars (or any MP game that has been beta tested for that matter) ?

I find it odd that there's always a lot of ppl asking this when it comes to launch. (After a beta)

Also if you don't have your crystal yet, check the FAQ or submit a ticket (if the FAQ doesn't help you)

Edited by Farrisen

Ofc they are wiped o.O

Why would any MMO let players keep there Beta chars (or any MP game that has been beta tested for that matter) ?

I find it odd that there's always a lot of ppl asking this when it comes to launch. (After a beta)

Also if you don't have your crystal yet, check the FAQ or submit a ticket (if the FAQ doesn't help you)

Some old MMOs let you keep your beta characters for launch, that's why this question comes up I think. Anarchy Online and LOTRO let you keep your testing characters.

But yes, TOR beta characters will be wiped for launch.