1.2 *sigh*

Space-Guerrilla

I have a hard time believing the players would want two sets of gear essentially deleted from the game.

Actually I'm looking forward to the gear changes in 1.2 this means I can gear up my op alt a lot faster, the new changes actually benefit the real hardcore pvp community. More gear to min max faster alt gearing for pre mades wz ranking, you act like bm gear was hard pr actually took effort to get LOL sorry to tell you but it was a joke as are you. I'm rank 80+ valor with 4 sets of bm gear who is in an actual core pvp guild not some casual pvp nobody and i embrace the changes. So to you sir good day and stop crying because at the end of the day noone cares what you think

I'm Morticoccus Rombopheryx, and this is my favorite reply of the topic. =3

People say it's gonna be great post 1.2. But the whining about unfair gear differential will still go on because it will still take time to get higher gear...

People won't complain about grinding to Champ, they'll complain it's unfair to charge 320k for Recruit since it will require time, and gasp, playing the game!!! to save up for it. And those who play more get an unfair advantage cause they save credits faster....

Then they'll complain about how it's unfair it takes so long for Rated PVP gear...

People will whine about gear regardless until BW gives it away for free....

And then they'll still find something to complain about.

1.2 will change very little in the PVP world.

People say it's gonna be great post 1.2. But the whining about unfair gear differential will still go on because it will still take time to get higher gear...

People won't complain about grinding to Champ, they'll complain it's unfair to charge 320k for Recruit since it will require time, and gasp, playing the game!!! to save up for it. And those who play more get an unfair advantage cause they save credits faster....

Then they'll complain about how it's unfair it takes so long for Rated PVP gear...

People will whine about gear regardless until BW gives it away for free....

And then they'll still find something to complain about.

1.2 will change very little in the PVP world.

You realize War Hero gear will have very small differences over BM gear right? It won't be any type of real advantage. And 320k is literally pocket change. I hit 50 with over a million.

The gear was never hard to get in the first place. Not sure why you are so upset.

I agree. Hard to get Champion, but I managed to obtain full Centurion in 3 days... yeah, now it will be gifted but whatever, compared to PVE set it was yet unbalanced from the begin.

my biggest problem with 1.2 is that bioware put the class changes on PTS, and then asked for feedback regarding whether or not they were good changes.

a ton of evidence was presented that proved biowares changes to be completely ridiculous, yet the devs never posted a response to any of it, and those changes are being forced to live.

if bioware doesnt want to test their game, thats fine. but when the players DO test it, and find it to be improperly implemented, the devs need to listen, communicate, and work to make things right

That's my biggest issue.

Why test things if feedback goes ignored?

my biggest problem with 1.2 is that bioware put the class changes on PTS, and then asked for feedback regarding whether or not they were good changes.

a ton of evidence was presented that proved biowares changes to be completely ridiculous, yet the devs never posted a response to any of it, and those changes are being forced to live.

if bioware doesnt want to test their game, thats fine. but when the players DO test it, and find it to be improperly implemented, the devs need to listen, communicate, and work to make things right

Exactly this. Why bother having a PTS if you're not going to listen to player feedback. (Ruqu's//lileths testing has been completely ignored... as have all of the actual Sorc/sage PVP healers who provided WZ feedback.)

Then again... Their dev team seems to think that Assassin/shadow tank hybrids are balanced with everyone else. (I guess the same would be said for Sentinels/marauders who were actually buffed)

A dev team that doesn't listen/communicate and continues to produce content and releases it too early will continue to smear its credibility into the ground.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

Because a thread about this topic already exists, we'll be closing this thread in order to consolidate discussion. We encourage you to join the existing discussion here:

Game Update 1.2 will be going live on Thursday, April 12th!

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!