Cool class play but I don't like the story

Slowpokeking

I think sorcerer is cool, let your big companion stay forward and you can both DPS and heal. However the class story is not interesting, at least compare to Imperial Agent's story.

I knew I would have to kill Zash the first time I met her, I even knew she was not showing her real face at that time. She's a Sith, what could you expect from her? Also so many people warned me but my character didn't seem to get it until the end.

Too old style Sith path.

And why do I have to get so many ghosts and ask for their help rather than increase my own power? A real strong Sith should increase power by his own rather than rely on some ghost' help.

That Darth Thanaton was also not so cunning, I'm not sure why did he want to kill me so much. He also should lure me to work with/for him like Jadus did to my IA, especially after I killed his apprentice.

Edited by Slowpokeking

at 50 u wont remember the story or use ur companions... my companions havent seen action in months on my sorc.

side note, it's not so much that the story sucks, but that you don't get use your newly acquired powers at the end of it all... just a huge waste of time that has no barring on actual gameplay which imo is just silly.

Done the IA story up to Quesh so far and hands down it's the best of the 4 story lines so far (I've completed the other 3 stories). Personally like the warrior story line too even if it was predictable. Tarro Blood was probably the best villain in game but much of the bounty hunter story was kind of blah to me. Sorc was the worse of the 4 IMO. Story wasn't very engaging and at time convoluted, companions were bland to annoying, conversation options weren't all that great except for 1 option at the end of Voss.

Strange.

I have played Inquisitor to 50, Sith Warrior to 40ish, Operative to 33, and touched Bounty Hunter. Out of all them, Inquisitor had the very best story. As far as companions go, I actually like Khem's comments about wanting to eat people at times. Comparing them to the other classes companions, they are about the same.

Indeed, Sith inquisitor story is the best. It's more about cunning, power-struggles and plots, unlike the Sith Warrior story in which you are nothing but Baras' minion and a "predicatble" killer of jedi bosses up to Qesh.

As far as companions, at level 10 I took my khem'val, and Ill reach level 50 with him! Dunno why almost all people say he looks like an idiot, I think he's cool and he's doing his part on my journey, unlike that stupid Vette that pissed me off even in the first minute i was fighting with her at my side. I can't slaughter nobody without that ***** saying me what i have to do or what i must not do.

As a character, role and game-playing I also like my Jugg, but as far as story and companions no match, i prefer playing my Assassin :)

lv 42, just started about a week and a half ago and honestly I cant stand waiting to see what happens next.

Love the SI storyline, tho the plot twists are predictable but hey most are.

I mean, I dont think M Night Shyamalan is writing for them but who knows ;D

WHAT A TWIST!