Medium gear is atrocious looking

AGSThomas

Would it be feasible to wear Light Armor in raids come 1.2 being that you can switch the armoring out? How much armor would you really lose? Does anyone know? I guess one piece (chest) wouldn't be an absolute killer for daily questing??

I know Medium armor is terrible looking but I wasn't aware Light Armor had any actual "armor" appearances. I thought it all looked like Darth Maul robes, at best.

I wish I could take the aesthetics of SW Heavy Armor and have it have medium stats so I could wear it on my Mara.

Would it be feasible to wear Light Armor in raids come 1.2 being that you can switch the armoring out? How much armor would you really lose? Does anyone know? I guess one piece (chest) wouldn't be an absolute killer for daily questing??

No because armor type classifies the armor rating of your gear, placing a 140str armoring in light, medium or heavy armor will give a different number value for mitigation.

No because armor type classifies the armor rating of your gear, placing a 140str armoring in light, medium or heavy armor will give a different number value for mitigation.

If you aren't worried about armor mitigation though it shouldn't affect offensive capability.

I just rerolled a marauder on a server thats living and i am going to wear light armor since med armor is disgusting. as a DPS class your shouldnt be taking much damg anyways thanks a tanks job

i cry in advance for the ppl that will try to heal u

Marauder gear appearance is terrible, and we really need to get a dev response on this.

We've been complaining about it on the mara forums consistently since day 1.

And we have yet to receive any acknowledgement.

Very frustrating. :(