several merc questions

MrMidas

hi folks. love my Merc but would like to know a little more about him.

Dual Wield: does this add the secondary damage bonus to the main hand damage for all attacks? Or, only the powers that say: "Fires both weapons".

I swear that my main 1st level attack (rapid shots is it called?) is doing more ticks of damage with two weapons.

What about unload? it says it does more damage with two weapons. Is that full damage main hand and 50% of that for the off hand?

"cure". havent been able to test this much. Will it remove things like slows? DoT? Can I use it on me?

thanks guys.

hi folks. love my Merc but would like to know a little more about him.

Dual Wield: does this add the secondary damage bonus to the main hand damage for all attacks? Or, only the powers that say: "Fires both weapons".

I swear that my main 1st level attack (rapid shots is it called?) is doing more ticks of damage with two weapons.

What about unload? it says it does more damage with two weapons. Is that full damage main hand and 50% of that for the off hand?

"cure". havent been able to test this much. Will it remove things like slows? DoT? Can I use it on me?

thanks guys.

When it says "fires both blasters" you will see two sets of hits, one high (main-hand), one lower that often misses (off-hand). You can see the damage of your off-hand in Character Sheet > Ranged > Secondary damage.

Rapid shots uses both blasters so yes you will see double the amount of hits as opposed to using one blaster. Unload and power shot also show this. Hover over your secondary damage in your character sheet to see the damage it causes (it is a percentage of the weapons min-max damage capability).

Cure can remove tech and weapon based dots, snares and roots etc. It is very useful, and yes you can use it on yourself!

Edited by Diddley