Where can I find orange items?

Zarram

2 questions: 1)do these have a Social Rank restriction? 2) what are these "bonus quests" people talk about? Are those just the extra quest objective some quests give? I've only completed tython and Coruscant, and still working my way through Taris so maybe I just haven't found the planets that award bonus quests yet.

I've been going nuts trying to find some orange pants that don't have a social rank (still too low a social rank level) but I truly hate the "lower robes" Consulars are stuck with.

Quest rewards do not have social requirements, at least from what I have seen.

I got a some orange lower robes after completing the Knight Fall heroic quest on Taris (although it could have been the associated quest you get entering the Knight Fall heroic area).

I believe you can also buy some orange boots and/or gloves from the light side merchant if you are Light I or higher & level 27+. Not sure if there are any other merchants with orange gear that doesn't require Social ranks or PVP ranks

Also something I noticed: I bought a green Techblade on Taris and actually it is modable but for some reason isn't colored orange.