Why do people say Sorcs/Sages are overpowered?

Vellusix

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to be decent at best, we could stand 1 v 1 fairly well against most classes but it was pure utility that pissed so many people off. Also now that 1.2 came out we have been hit by the nerf bat I'm atleast 30% less effective. Prepatch I could do 300K healing and 100K damage in most full games (except civil war because I ended up bguarding an empty base alone). Post patch with same play style I do 200K healing and 15K damage. Heals no longer even matter in wzs bubbles are decent because they can be precasted but actual heals don't go off nearly as much because the fast pace of the pvp now. So I know its not a learn2play thing even the top sorc on my server has dropped about 100K healing/50K damage since 1.2 came out (in any game I've seen her in)

Sorc will no longer be the target of nerfs its now mauraders/mercs/operatives (they stealthy kind)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.