No hologram or lightsabers showing up in cutscenes?

StewDaBaker

Hello all! Wasn't exactly sure which forum to use, so I thought I'd come here. I was just wondering if the cause of holograms and lightsaber blades becoming invisible in cut scenes was on my end, or if it was a known issue?

I google'd around a bit, and didn't come upon anything.

Any and all help or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

May or may not help you, but as far as textures disappearing, they seem to be user-end. The only graphical glitches I've found in the game itself were issues with light sources going berserk.

The question would be what type of video card you have, and whether your drivers are fully updated? Sometimes that can fix the issue, and sometimes shadows/shaders can cause glitches as well.

Hope that helps. Just do a quick driver update, tweak your graphics settings, and see if that helps.

Video drivers are up to date, and the game runs fine with all settings on high. Not much drop in FPS from anything. Video card is a nVidia 250 gts.

I did however mess around with the texture options. I didn't notice it was set on medium. Changed that to high and unchecked the option for conversation field of focus (can't remember the name of the actual option), but afterwards everything seemed to start showing up fine again.

PS- Thanks for the help, you all. :)

Edited by StewDaBaker

Video drivers are up to date, and the game runs fine with all settings on high. Not much drop in FPS from anything. Video card is a nVidia 250 gts.

I did however mess around with the texture options. I didn't notice it was set on medium. Changed that to high and unchecked the option for conversation field of focus (can't remember the name of the actual option), but afterwards everything seemed to start showing up fine again.

Fantastic! A little tweak and you're set. Have fun!

for the record, there is a known issue, where selecting high textures does not provide high textures at all. you may actually have changed your settings to display lower by selecting high for textures.

i'll ask again, do you have shaders set to low? if so, try high. fairly sure i remmeber an issue where stuff like this would happen with shaders set to low.

Shaders were set to low, but I had also changed those to high when I began tweaking. Forgot to mention that. My mistake.

Edited by StewDaBaker

• 1 month later...
Hello all! Wasn't exactly sure which forum to use, so I thought I'd come here. I was just wondering if the cause of holograms and lightsaber blades becoming invisible in cut scenes was on my end, or if it was a known issue?

this is caused by the "anti aliasing"....I turned mine to "low" and the holos and sabers show up again.

• 3 weeks later...

HI there. The problem is a grafik"ingame" problem. Just tryed it out my self. Just activate BLOOM and the holograms will work :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...