Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Story in the Upcoming Patches

Acheilus

Has anybody said what the contents of 1.3 will be? I remember reading somewhere about an HK factory that you have to shut down. I was just wondering if that was official, as another patch dealt with taking down a rogue admiral of the Empire. Do those statements have any merit? If not, what cool story idea would you like to see? Personally, I hope to see Malgus return soon, as well as Revan. Also, is it true that patches will be released on a monthly basis after 1.2? That would make this game for me, and I would definitely keep my sub up for the years to come!

Has anybody said what the contents of 1.3 will be? I remember reading somewhere about an HK factory that you have to shut down. I was just wondering if that was official, as another patch dealt with taking down a rogue admiral of the Empire. Do those statements have any merit? If not, what cool story idea would you like to see? Personally, I hope to see Malgus return soon, as well as Revan. Also, is it true that patches will be released on a monthly basis after 1.2? That would make this game for me, and I would definitely keep my sub up for the years to come!

I dont know that they will be able to release them on a monthly basis. but i do know they said they would be at the pax conffrence

And not saying they cant release them monthly just saying thats a tall order to keep up with month after month.

Edited by Nyteblades

We realy don't know what's in 1.2 (just whats on the PTS). How can anyone know what's in 1.3?

As to a major patch every month, no one can predict patch release realy more than a week in advance (and sometimes not even that close).

I'd rather large content patches in 4-6 month spreads than small little updates...

large amounts of content that brings back waves of people and generates excitement, and gives the players a TON to sink their teeth into for months at a time is something this game really needs right now.

The devs really need to be focussing on a large 10-15 boss tier, and perhaps some nice end game questing hubs with a continuing story.

I'd rather large content patches in 4-6 month spreads than small little updates...

large amounts of content that brings back waves of people and generates excitement, and gives the players a TON to sink their teeth into for months at a time is something this game really needs right now.

The devs really need to be focussing on a large 10-15 boss tier, and perhaps some nice end game questing hubs with a continuing story.

I agree with your statements for endgame, but at the moment, there's no way that this game could be supported by 4-6 month spreads between patches, even if they are larger. Maybe after the first expansion or something, but not now. There simply isn't enough to do yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.