Did the Sith declined after Palpatine/Vader?

celebrei

Did the Sith went downhill after the deaths of Palpatine and Vader? I understand that Lumiya tried to restore it though unsuccessfully because she was not a true Sith under the rule of two even though she followed Bane's teachings, and that Krayt created the order of the one Sith but the ancient Sith Lords did not recognize it and called it false, is it therefore safe to assume that the glory days of the Sith died with Palpatine and Vader?

Pretty much ya, I mean Lucas did say that it was the end of the sith so the authors kinda need to follow that(minus the whole Palpatine returning). But don't worry! We still got plenty of sith fanatics, false sith lords, and other orders and enemies to read about! Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Sidious is the pinnacle Sith and Luke is the pinnacle Jedi.

It's all downhill from them, however there are now a bunch powerful Skywalkers decendants running around all over the place, like Darth Caedus and Cade Skywalker who are almost Luke strong.

So whilst Sith and Jedi will never be as powerful as they were when Luke and Sidious were around, there does seem to be a better standard in force users when you've got allot of "almost Lukes" around.

Did the Sith went downhill after the deaths of Palpatine and Vader? I understand that Lumiya tried to restore it though unsuccessfully because she was not a true Sith under the rule of two even though she followed Bane's teachings, and that Krayt created the order of the one Sith but the ancient Sith Lords did not recognize it and called it false, is it therefore safe to assume that the glory days of the Sith died with Palpatine and Vader?

The Sith that followed the Rule of Two is a yes.

The Sith that followed the Rule of One are in full storm.

Your opinion. It did happen whether you like it or not.

I like it. I like Hett's path to becoming Darth Krayt. I like his philosophy for the One Sith.

The only things I didn't like was that pretty much EVERY Sith in his order had Darth Maul tats. EVERYONE was red & black except Krayt himself and Darth Nihl (who was black & chalk-white, probably just so it'd be obvious he was a Nagai from the old Marvel series instead of just another red-n-black human)... and the fact they all (except Reborn Krayt) used red sabers. Saber color was too limited in general during that series.

There's also the Lost Tribe of the Sith, but they don't really count in the Banite order, or even in the Force's 'imbalance' since they weren't trying to create Sith'Ari that puts the Force outta whack requiring a Chosen One or trying to conquer the galaxy most of the time.

Edited by Toonimator

I like it. I like Hett's path to becoming Darth Krayt. I like his philosophy for the One Sith.

The only things I didn't like was that pretty much EVERY Sith in his order had Darth Maul tats. EVERYONE was red & black except Krayt himself and Darth Nihl (who was black & chalk-white, probably just so it'd be obvious he was a Nagai from the old Marvel series instead of just another red-n-black human)... and the fact they all (except Reborn Krayt) used red sabers. Saber color was too limited in general during that series.

There's also the Lost Tribe of the Sith, but they don't really count in the Banite order, or even in the Force's 'imbalance' since they weren't trying to create Sith'Ari that puts the Force outta whack requiring a Chosen One or trying to conquer the galaxy most of the time.

I like it as well. I love the Imperial Knights....a more interesting alternative to the Sith and Jedi.