Operations & Flashpoints Idea.

JJDrakken

I was thinking maybe for future Ops & FPs.

Where perhaps one section of the fight, it divides the team in half down 2 separate corridors sections. In these sections that lead to various rooms & fights, this allows you to pull your companions out & fight along with them.

This leads to a Big room at end, where you have a double Boss fight, where Player Characters fight Boss similar to Ops or HM bosses, while the companions that you have out are sectioned off to fight say a Champion style boss(Higher HP, but perhaps not as intense dmg output, since it is your companions after all). You could set up the companions like a team, healers/dps/tank(s).

While you fight/kill your boss off, they fight theirs. Your boss would drop specific gear for PCs, while Champion would drop off gear specific for companions or at least special tokens that you can gather to buy companion specific set gear.

Also another idea would be say a fight, where the PCs get trapped, the Companions you have selected before said trap come out, you guys control them, like your normally would & could use the special heal ability too, have them fight off couple waves of mobs & some boss type stuff, before you get free & then they get locked up you do same(with final boss being the end boss for that round). Again perhaps tokens for companion specific gear could also be on that boss.

Just an idea, way to get them more involved in the end game stuff. Thoughts?

Also, I was thinking why the Tech healing companions cannot use Blaster Rifles? While the DPS ones can, but cannot use their abilities when they have one equipped? Doesn't that seem silly? I think the Tech Healing companions should be able to use Pistols or Rifles.

JJ

My suggestion is to hire new programers. The designs seem solid and interesting just too many bugs.

Brilliant idea. Let's hire people who are totally unfamiliar with the game engine to program stuff into the game. Then we will just have TONS and TONS more bugs.

Edited by monkgryphon

Interesting ideas for sure, and quite nice example(s) how the crew could be included in endgame content. There's also already the Council fight on EV where everyone fights their own mob alone, would have been perfect place to allow companions as well (just an example).

I sure hope the devs have some creativity as well, and stop the annoying two-world PvE (leveling vs endgame at 50) where you can't hardly use your crew at all in the content that gets added with patches.

If you want replies and feedback, you need to do the following:

1) Flame a gamer demographic, gender or faction.

2) Make completely ridiculous demands, exaggerate issues and make up numbers.

3) Only take in to consideration 1 aspect, be it PvP or PvE and make sure your suggestion would ram a fist up everyone elses behind.

4) Proclaim that MMO x,y and z did it, regardless of the fact that the said MMO was a sandbox PvP game.

5) And finally, mock BioWare for not coming up with this work of true genius themselves, and that they should hire people that actually know what they are doing.

Edited by Jandi