Subscriptions increasing or falling?

Reaperchris

why do people insist on saying that the game is going f2p in a month, 3 months, half a year, what have you?? there are 3 types of "f2p" games. one is where the game was released as a free to play game, which swtor was not. the second is where the game is made partially free to play because of declining subscription rates, of which swtor does not have more of than anyone with any sense of mmo subscription trends would have ever predicted. the third is where the game property itself is transferred to another company entirely, which is not happening. my only conclusion can be that the people who say these things are either: (a) making predictions without knowing what they are talking about; (b) are cynical nay-sayers; or © are trolling.

Wondering the same.

Haven't EA released there Q2 report? Did that reveal something?

Not sure I don't mind knowing either way TBH because I like the game and I plan on staying for a while. I just want to see facts instead of opinions overall I am just curious

I'd say its slightly increasing.

Each week they loose some people and gain some people, although i'd say there are more gained people.

Only with 1.2 we will see if people will rage quit because of nerfs or actually like the changes, keep playing and bring friends.

Either way, SWTOR is going to be here for a long time, as every MMO, if it will be successful, the time will show. It shouldn't fail in under a year because they started with a very good subscriptions.